373527271 发表于 2020-11-24 20:28:59

感叹米虎

本帖最后由 373527271 于 2020-11-24 20:45 编辑

因为在米国公司里,看到很多高层管理者,不少米虎,看了那个履历,真是感慨万千,米国的米虎真的能顶半边天。
包括川普的律师团队都不少米虎,老普可是骑士老虎的啊。我发的这个信息是公开的,因为这个公司是纽交所上市公司,重要人事变更都是要发公告的。
I’m pleased to announce that Victoria Lazar will join Corp. as our Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, effective Monday, November 23.Victoria will be part of our Executive Leadership Team and will report directly to me. She will be responsible for legal and compliance.Victoria was mostly recently Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary for Bristow Group, responsible for legal, compliance and risk management. Before joining Bristow, she held various executive roles at General Electric, including general counsel of GE Oil & Gas – Drilling, Production and Surface and executive counsel for M&A at General Electric Corporate. She also held various executive and legal roles at Electronic Data Systems Corporation, including Legal Manager and Counsel – Corporate Acquisitions & Finance. She began her legal career at BakerBotts, specializing in capital markets, global commerce and M&A transactions.A graduate of Cornell University, Victoria has a doctorate in jurisprudence from the Law School at the University of Chicago. She is on the board of the Texas General Counsel Forum and is its incoming president. She also holds leadership positions in organizations dedicated to the professional advancement of women.Please join me in welcoming Victoria and wishing her every success in her new role.

2266998 发表于 2020-11-24 20:39:01

鸟说话算数的老虎很多的,许多大公司都是老虎掌门,

你再细看一个东西,老虎独立创业的,成功的,少之又少,琢磨这个问题,你才豁然开朗,就是老虎强势必须有限度,并且是竞争上来的,所以,中国老虎靠自己稀缺,就没法成气候,

拉斯特 发表于 2020-11-24 21:20:22

EVP牛逼,真正的高层之一
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 感叹米虎